‘You’ve Got dream Mail’ is my newsletter – an update on the week’s shenanigans, nonsense dreams, memes, GIFs and poorly photoshopped pictures, out every Friday.
It’s fun, you should check it out, I promise it will make you giggle! You can always unsubscribe if you don’t like it, right? Here, try it.
If you are unsure, you can always take a sneak peak first! Here are a few previous issues:
- You’ve Got dream Mail: it’s a gecko’s world – the one where prince Charles and I have a weird chat (also known as ‘the first one’)
- You’ve Got dream Mail: who let the cocks out? – the one with the unwelcome guest and Lena Dunham to the rescue.
- You’ve Got dream Mail: Bug Wars: Episode III – Attack of the Clones – need I say more?
- You’ve Got dream Mail: shout out to all the greasy potatoes – the one where I complain about the unsexiness of me in Southeast Asia
- You’ve Got dream Mail: monkey see, monkey NO do – the one where we get mugged by a monkey
- You’ve Got dream Mail: let’s play phokemon! – the one with my Pho obsession.
You can find these and other issues, here.